This website offers informative and interactive content, therefore, during navigation, personal data may be acquired; We therefore invite you to read and fully understand the following, before proceeding with navigation.
Why we provide the following information
In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), containing rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of the same and the national legislation of the sector, we provide all the necessary information so that you can freely decide whether or not to provide us with your personal data. We specify from now on that in acting we will observe the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Who we are
The Organization ECITD on behalf of the WEF-CAP Consortium, is the owner of this website and the processing of personal data carried out through it. .
Our contact details
For any doubt, need for clarification and / or to ask questions in relation to what is described below, you can contact us by writing to the e-mail address radwan.amro [AT] ecitd.org
Hypertext links to other websites
Before proceeding, we inform you that what is described below applies only to the site we own, not to other sites, pages or online services that can be reached through hypertext links to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and LinkedIn that you will find in site. To find out how the aforementioned third parties process the personal data of users, we invite you to consult the respective privacy policies, of which we provide the links below:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/;
- Twitter https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875,
- Youtube https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801895?hl=it,
- LinkedIn https://it.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Detailed information on treatments
Our company processes website user data according to the information described below:
1. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days.
2. Data provided voluntarily by the user: request for contacts and information by filling in forms or by sending communications
- TYPE OF DATA: Identification and contact data: name and surname, e-mail address, as well as any additional data contained in the communications you send to our addresses
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT: We process this data to provide feedback to the requests you have made and to provide the requested services (eg demo booking) The legal requirement that allows us to act in this way is Article 6, paragraph 1 , lett. B) of the GDPR (contractual purpose and / or execution of pre-contractual measures requested by you)
- LEGAL BASIS: You are not obliged to provide the data indicated here, however, failure to provide them could make it impossible for us to follow up on your requests
- CATEGORY OF RECIPIENTS: External managers pursuant to Article 28 GDPR; Entities or authorities, which act as autonomous owners, to whom the communication of your data is mandatory by law or by order of the authority; authorized for processing
- STORAGE PERIODS: Time strictly necessary to process requests
3. Cookies and browsing data
We protect your personal data by adopting security measures and respecting the principles established by the GDPR. We process personal data collected only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above, with or without the aid of electronic tools and automated systems. We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
Furthermore, your data will in no way be disseminated or disclosed to indeterminate subjects.
In your capacity as an interested party, you can always contact us to exercise the rights provided for by the GDPR, which are relevant to the type of treatment described in this information and in particular: ask for confirmation of the existence of your personal data processing in progress and obtain the access; ask and obtain the correction if your personal data are inaccurate, ask for their cancellation; in the presence of the legal requirements, request the limitation of the processing; obtain data portability; oppose the processing, revoke the consent previously given. In any case, it will always be possible to contact us and exercise your rights by writing to the e-mail address: radwan.amro [AT] ecitd.org or by sending a communication to the addresses indicated in the introduction.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if you believe that the processing violates your rights.
This information may be subject to changes and / or revisions. The updated version will be published in this section and will contain the date of its last update.
Last update: September 2022.